Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.

I set up a gmail account barb04818. I sent an email to my contact

Customer Question

I set up a gmail account barb04818. I sent an email to my contact Robert G and my last name shows up on there when I send a message. Please take my last name off and show as Barbara D to this contact. I have changed it now on everything else but I want this done too. What can I do? Thank you Barbara
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. Would you like to continue in the question and answer session or remote session or phone support session.Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.Please let me know. Thank you.
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Please follow the steps given below: Click the link: Click Edit Info under Send Mail as Change your name(Barbara D ) under the box there there and click Save changes. If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below. Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated. Thank you, ***** *****
Expert:  Sandy replied 6 months ago.
Please reply back at the box given below and tell me the outcome. Thank you, ***** *****