Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs

My hotmail has been blocked how can I fix that

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please the message you get when you fail to sign into your account? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I had to fill in a few questions and then I received an email saying:
Your security is important to us
Recently, we received several requests to gain access to***@******.***. Unfortunately, we were unable to verify your ownership using the information that was provided. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and our careful account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
when you set up the account, did you set a secondary email addresses?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes but I no longer use it . It was for my previous job
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
ok, but its important, is there anyway they will give you temporary access to it?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will try to do that
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
ok, let me know the results please.