Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I am trying to open a new hotmail

Customer Question

I am trying to open a new hotmail account dont cant find the way to do it though it should be very simple
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when creating a new hotmail email account?Is your old / current email address currently working fine or not?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please click on the website below:, then there, click on the option Get a new email address, then click on the small arrow icon on the right of the word, then select the option, then fill out your information there, then click on the option Create account at the bottom.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
what is this? i need simply to eastablish a hotmail email? why the money payments? you said $5 only later the rest $37 after mission accomplished, but you a;ready charged the additional $37 without establishing the email> are you sure this is a hotmail service? or what> I hust should give you a username an a password the user nae is my name which you didnt want to have it in complete the password ***** already submitted so what RE QWE WAITING FOR? i AM REALLY DISTURBED
I'm sorry. Hotmail / Microsoft does not provide support. I'm an independent computer support tech; I will help you with the hotmail issue. We guarantee our service, so don't worry.Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?Have you tried my suggestion in my previous above at this web page? And/or can I connect remotely to your computer and help you directly?When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue; we guarantee our service. Thank you,