Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

How do I deactivate the iPhone/icloud thing on my ipad? I do

Customer Question

how do I deactivate the iPhone/icloud thing on my ipad? I do not have an iphone
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. I'm sorry about the issue. Is the iPad asking for the Apple ID password?Does it show an email address (or part of an email address) on your iPad's screen?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Your Apple ID is the email address associated with your iPad. Now, to reset your Apple password, please click on the Apple website below:https://iforgot.apple.com/, then there, enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple password.- If there is still any issue, please let me know the exact email address (or part of the email address) currently showing on your iPad.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
If that does not work, please click on the website below:https://getsupport.apple.com, then there, click on the option Apple ID, then option Forgot Apple ID Password, then there, you can schedule a phone call support.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.