IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

My email account is not working on my personal computer. I

Customer Question

My email account is not working on my personal computer. I get the following error message-SEC_ERROR_OCSP_FUTURE_RESPONSE
Can you help me? my email address is***@******.*** is working on my ipad and phone, and laptop but not my desk computer. Thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please tell me which e-mail program do you use on your computer to access your e-mail account? Is it Microsoft Outlook or another one?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it is internet explorer,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Or I guess it is Yahoo-I always thought I had internet explorer?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the information! On your desktop computer, please type this web address into your web browser and press Enter to visit it. www.att.net/email Let me know what happens.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Same error message appears.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK. Please try with this address: http://mail.yahoo.com/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
same error message appears-connection failure etc.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK. Do you have any other web browser installed on your desktop computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I use mozilla firefox I think that is all-
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK. Please start Internet Explorer and check if you can go to your e-mail account. To start it, click on the Windows Start button and then type:Internet Explorerand press Enter. When it opens, visit both web addresses I mentioned. Let me know the results.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I don't know how to do that, where is the windows start button?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
It is located in the bottom left corner.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
If you use Windows XP, then click on the Windows "Start" button located in the bottom left corner, and then click All Programs and look for the blue "Internet Explorer" icon. It may also be on your desktop.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Did you find Internet Explorer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can not get into internet explorer-do I have to download the whole thing or what?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is saying Diagnose connection problems
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK.Please check the computer's date and time - make sure it is correct since incorrect date or time may be the cause of the problem. Right-click on the current time, displayed in the bottom right corner, and select Adjust Date/Time. Select the correct date and time, and click OK.Restart Firefox and check if you can access your e-mail account. Let me know the results.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! Were you able to check or correct the current time and date set on your desktop computer?Let me know if the original problem is still there. Regards,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.