IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

My email account is not working on my personal computer. I

Customer Question

My email account is not working on my personal computer. I get the following error message-SEC_ERROR_OCSP_FUTURE_RESPONSE
Can you help me? my email address is***@******.*** is working on my ipad and phone, and laptop but not my desk computer. Thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please tell me which e-mail program do you use on your computer to access your e-mail account? Is it Microsoft Outlook or another one?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I think it is internet explorer,
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Or I guess it is Yahoo-I always thought I had internet explorer?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.
Thanks for the information! On your desktop computer, please type this web address into your web browser and press Enter to visit it. www.att.net/email Let me know what happens.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Same error message appears.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.
OK. Please try with this address: http://mail.yahoo.com/
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
same error message appears-connection failure etc.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.
OK. Do you have any other web browser installed on your desktop computer?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I use mozilla firefox I think that is all-
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.
OK. Please start Internet Explorer and check if you can go to your e-mail account. To start it, click on the Windows Start button and then type:Internet Explorerand press Enter. When it opens, visit both web addresses I mentioned. Let me know the results.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok I don't know how to do that, where is the windows start button?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.
It is located in the bottom left corner.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.
If you use Windows XP, then click on the Windows "Start" button located in the bottom left corner, and then click All Programs and look for the blue "Internet Explorer" icon. It may also be on your desktop.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.
Did you find Internet Explorer?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I can not get into internet explorer-do I have to download the whole thing or what?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It is saying Diagnose connection problems
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.
OK.Please check the computer's date and time - make sure it is correct since incorrect date or time may be the cause of the problem. Right-click on the current time, displayed in the bottom right corner, and select Adjust Date/Time. Select the correct date and time, and click OK.Restart Firefox and check if you can access your e-mail account. Let me know the results.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.
Hello again! Were you able to check or correct the current time and date set on your desktop computer?Let me know if the original problem is still there. Regards,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 10 months ago.
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.