Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

I need a new password

Customer Question

I need a new password
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 10 months ago.
Hi Paul! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.Your best course of action is to reset the password ***** your account by visiting:http://iforgot.apple.comOnce there, you'll be asked to enter your registered Apple ID email address and to verify your identity. You can verify your identity using either:The alternative email address you regsitered when you setup your account, orThe answers to the security questions you setup when you created your account.At that point, you'll be able to chance your Apple ID password ***** another of your choosing.I hope that helps! If you run into any trouble or have additional questions, please let me know.
Hi Paul: it's been a little while since we last chatted, so I just wanted to check back in with you and make sure you were able to successfully reset your Apple ID password?