James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I need a technision to come out and check my machine, as it

Customer Question

I need a technision to come out and check my machine, as it makes a lot of noise when i walk on it.
Elaine **** (###) ###-#### ***@******.***
extended service contract #ICS7276426
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 6 months ago.
Hi Elaine! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through It is my pleasure to assist you today.The service you contacted -- -- is an online question-and-answer service; I'm afraid we do not offer at-home repair services. However, I'd be glad to work with you to narrow down what the problem would be, and provide suggestions for fixing it!First, though, I would need to confirm: is this a computer question you have, or is it regarding another type of device (your question got posted to our Computer Repair category)?Thanks!