GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
76665483

I recently changed my password, AOL CONFIRMED IT DONE , BUT

Customer Question

I recently changed my password, AOL CONFIRMED IT DONE , BUT NOW AOL WILL NOT ACCEPT MY NEW PASSWORD. I CANNOT GET ANY MSIL IN OR OUT ON MY IPAD
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Hi there Ruthann! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. We need to go into your settings on your ipad and change the password ***** to your new AOL password. How do you access yoru mail on the ipad? Did you download an AOL app or do you use the built-n mail app on your ipad, or do you simply open Safari or Google and go to AOL?. Once I know this, I can provide detailed instructions for making the change.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Aol
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This problem when I changed my password.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Ruthann I am SO sorry. I was not notified of your response. I apologize for keeping you waiting. DO you mean the AOL app? If so we need to go to the app on the ipad, and go to settings and enter the new password ***** Depending on the version of the app that you have on your ipad, the instructions for this can vary, but generally speaking if you are in email on the app, you will need to click on the 4 lines in the upper right hand corner, then on the circular gear icon to the right of the word MAIL ( its in black on my screen). Tap that and you will see Account, your email address and SIGN OUT. Tap on SIGN OUT. Tap on the mail icon again and sign back in using your new password. This should take care of the problem for you. If so, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!