Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Why wont you accept my new password

Customer Question

why wont you accept my new password
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 6 months ago.
Hi Eleanor! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through It is my pleasure to assist you today.If your iPod is not accepting your Apple ID password, you may wish to try"resetting your password ***** make sure it is registered correctly in Apple's "cloud" and that the correct information is syncing to your Apple devices. To reset your Apple password, please visit: you arrive to that page, you will need to enter your registered email address to get started. Apple will ask you to validate your identity using either:The alternate email address you specified when you setup your Apple ID, orby answering your security questions.Once your ID has been validated, you will be able to specify a new password ***** your account, and you will then be able to use the new password ***** sign into your iPod.I hope that helps! Please let me know if you run into any problems or have additional questions.