James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I opened a new email addres recently just to enable Fors to

Customer Question

I opened a new email addres recently just to enable Fors to email me as they don't allow 2 participants to use the same email my new address to which they sent confirmation of my application is***@******.*** I have been trying to access this but don't seem to be able to find it. I am sure you will understand that it is very important to my business that I get access asap can you help
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there and welcome EllenI am sorry to hear about your problem.Can you tell me please exactly what happens when you try to enter your gmail account?I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard