Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

Was resetting password, gave google my yahoo address to notify

Customer Question

Was resetting password, gave google my yahoo address to notify me. Somehow google changed my email address from my gmail.com to yahoo.com for the gmail account. Urgent that I keep my previous gmail email account. How do I restore it. Yahoo is to be used only with yahoo. All other data such as birthdate, phone number, first & last name are the same. Now even the password ***** I just reset is not working because the yahoo id keeps popping where the gmail id should be. One is***@******.***, the other should be***@******.***. Still not able to open gmail, keeps saying that someone already has that ID, that someone is ME
Category: Email
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 10 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.What is the gmail password ***** you last used successfully?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support + Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is the $32 included with the $64
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is there a way I can read your profile?
yes, please click on the blue link below>http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-randyboman/?rpt=3800
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Randy I'm ready. Hope you received question
okay, thank you. Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download and run please>http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=39e0c788-9aa8-4083-8769-e11c74067d4d
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Will the total cost be $96 instead of $64?
I am sorry, I do not have access to the account info and charges. I only do the tech support.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok not sure how these fees work. Quite high so perhaps I will discontinue, concerned that they ask for more. Sorry
no problem. Let me know if you decide to try later.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sure. How do I get you back if I change my mind instead of a different tech person
you can bookmark this page and come back anytime. You will also have an email with a link to this page.