Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

Good evening. My daughter's name is***** and we opened

Customer Question

Good evening. My daughter's name is***** and we opened a gmail account for her when she was 12 in Studio City, California. She actually booked the role of Disney Jr's Melinda the Mermaid on Doc McStuffins. :) However, It's been a very long time since she's used it and we can't remember any of the security information the system requests to access it. Please tell us how we can reclaim the address. It is her name ... it is so unique, there is no other Dharbi Jens. :) Are there any hint questions?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. The only way to sort out this issue is by filling out Gmail recovery form and provide them as much information as you can. Click the link:https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/verifyuserChoose "I don't know my password".Enter your email address and click Continue.Under Enter the last password ***** remember, please choose "I don't know" and then click "Having trouble? Try a different way of resetting your password."And then fill out all of the required details.Under Contact information, please enter a valid working email address.Once you fill out all of the required details, Gmail team will get back to you on your alternate working email address in 12-24 hours. If you have any other query regarding this issue, please reply back to me at the box given below.Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This did not help
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
A. Have you already filled out this Gmail recovery form and provide them details like account creation date, most frequently used email/contacts etc. B. Did you get a response from Gmail team on your alternate contact email address? What message did you get from them?