sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting

My iPad is asking pass code to access my iPad

Customer Question

My iPad is asking for a pass code to access my iPad. I never set up a code so I do not know what to do. I am asking for help for my friend. If you need more informations he is right here and can answer any se unity that toy need to know. Thanking you in as an e.
Barbara *******. My friend is Janic *****
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 6 months ago.
Maybe someone has locked it by mistake. If you don't have the Passcode, you need to restore the device from the computer it was last synced with. There is no "default" passcode. Follow the instructions for putting the device in recovery mode > iPhone and iPod touch: Unable to update or restore Please reply me back, if you need any further information otherwise remember to give positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.