Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN I have recently received an E-mail

Customer Question

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
I have recently received an E-mail from MATCH.COM CUSTOMER SERVICE....telling me that I have violated the TERMS OF USE...TELLING ME THAT I have contacted another MATCH.COM USER WITH NUMEROUS...AND UNWANTED E-MAILS.
Allow me to clarify something. The E-mails I sent were NOT from me as....a MATCH.COM USER. At the time the mails were sent, I was NOT A MEMBER of MATCH.COM. Mails were sent from my AOL.COM account.
Secondly....The address the e-mails were sent to was NOT to a member of MATCH.COM...mails were sent to YAHOO.COM user....and our exchange was NOT as members of MATCH.COM.....
NOT SURE HOW I VIOLATED THE TERMS OF USE....I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG !
Please help me clarify this ?? I have no intentions to violate anything....and I DO want to remain the member of MATCH.COM
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES....ANOTHER THING....
HOW CAN AN EXCHANGE BETWEEN AN AOL.COM ACCOUNT MEMBER ( ME )....AND A MEMBER ON YAHOO.COM MEMBER BE CONSTRUED AS A VIOLATION OF MATCH.COM TERMS OF USE ?NO MAILS WERE SENT FROM....OR TO....MEMBER OF MATCH.COM.
PLASE CLARIFY THIS FOR ME....RUDY RAMER
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Rudy, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you still able to login to your Match.com account now? Or are you now blocked or suspended from accessing your Match.com account?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure if I can log onto my Match.com account...
Will try try in a second...
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, please take your time and let me know if you are still able to sign in to your Match.com account or not.Thank you.Jess