Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I opened a new gmail account from the office where I work.

Customer Question

Hi.
I opened a new gmail account from the office where I work. It's a personal account and want to use it but when I enter the "google.mail.com/*****@******.***" I receive an error page. What can I do to access it?
Thank you!
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 11 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Expert:  Chris L. replied 11 months ago.
Hello,Try clicking the following link and entering your email address and password. Go to mail.google.com If you still get an error please let me know. If you are able to log in please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help. Thanks,Chris
You can access the page by going to http://www.gmail.com/
Type in your gmail address, and your password ***** login. The url you have sent above is incorrect. I can connect with you remotely to set this up for you as well.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
thank you I already received a reply from Chris L. Do not charge me for this as I was working with him. I do not need further assistance.
Hi, did you click the link I gave you and were you able to log in?