James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Outlook searches contacts in safe mode, but not in regular

Customer Question

outlook searches contacts in safe mode, but not in regular mode.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I installed office 2016, I lost search mode and many email folders.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
Please reply back and let me know. Thank you.