flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

I have my email, however, I am unable to sent multiple (more

Customer Question

I have my email, however, I am unable to sent multiple (more then 2 address) for the same message. I realize I have my total amount of email but not through my fault, technicians have been trying to get it correct and used all my email. I also lost sending message through my contact. I was not aware that you have a ruling of the amount of email transmitting daily. I am the Leader of our Knights of Columbus here in Winston-Salem, NC and I have to continue to keep contact with over 150 Knights (members) for volunteer service for the community, veterans and church. I have got a commitment for April 14th and am not able to contact our members through my computer since you have stopped me from sending any email until late this evening and then I can only send one at a time since again I do not have the capability of sending a message to more then one person at a time. Please help me, I am in desperate need of help and must be able to communicate with our members of the Knights of Columbus. Thank you.
Category: Email
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 8 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for your service to the KoC. I know it well. I suggest you get a gmail account and then you can transfer all of the contacts on to the gmail contact list and send to as many recipients as you like. Here is the link to open the new gmail account: https://accounts.google.com/signup Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 8 months ago.
what email program are you using ?are you using groups to send ?