James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Microsoft said I had to change

Customer Question

microsoft said I had to change to outlook.com. They would not let me access my hotmail account. I had changed the password ***** their request 3 times and then when I wanted to go on to my hotmail.com I could not therefore I do not know which password ***** okay with them. NOW I forgot what passwords I used and cannot access anything on hotmail.com at all. Outlook.com shows no email addresses I had and no folders I had.
I am at a loss
Can I get my old email address back ******************* PLEASE
mary ******** I think the last password ***** used was **********, before that it was ********, the original one was ************
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. May I connect with you remotely(over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
Once you accept the remote support offer, please click the link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4623820c-9374-4832-a081-b0b1059faa88 Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".Download/allow and run this program to start remote session.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Will you be able to retrieve all my email addresses and folders. I need to know that this can be done. Microsoft saID
ALL WERE LOST AND CANNOT BE RETRIEVED!
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
I need to investigate to find out. Once connected, i'll do that.
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
Please follow the steps for secure remote session.
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
Microsoft has renamed Hotmail.com as outlook.comYour UserID([email protected]) will remain the same and it will show your emails under outlook.com.When were you able to see all of your Hotmail account emails and folders last?
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
Please reply back and let me know. I'm online and ready to help you with this issue. Thank you.
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
If you want to get my answer in the question and answer session only, please let me know. Thank you.
Expert:  Sandy replied 8 months ago.
When were you able to see all of your Hotmail account emails and folders last?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sandy, I decided to go to microsoft personally and have convinced them to give me back my original email address. I have informed american e xpress to only pay you the initial $5.00 ONLY. But it seems you have charged me another $59.00 which I am disputing. I no longer need your services and was not initially satisfied with that days result. I did not wish to turn my pc over to you. Thank you for your understanding and I hope you will return my $59.00. Please do not bill be any further in the future, either.