Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

Gmail is putting the wrong TITLE on the incoming mail. When

Customer Question

Gmail is putting the wrong TITLE on the incoming mail. When I click the title "CareerWorks" I open the email and there is something totally different (an email from Big Fish Games)/ Then I click onto email with title "big fish games" and there is the Career Works email!
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it gets fixed. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below. May I connect with you remotely(over secure remote session) to check/fix the issue directly?Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sandy, do I have to pay ANOTHER $26 for you to connect???
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
I have reduced it to $19.It is for secure remote session.Once you accept the remote session offer, please Visit this website:www.join.meClick “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.You will get a popup on top of the screen.That pop will show you a 9 digit number. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
If you want to get my answer in the question and answer session, please let me know. Thank you.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Are you using Safari or apple mail(mac mail) email client to check your emails?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SANDY
What;s going on? I have not heard from you and the computer connection is not coming through
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Please do the following:Step A: Change your email address password *****:Click the link: https://accounts.google.com/b/0/EditPasswd?hl=en Step B: Click the link: https://contacts.google.com/u/0/preview/allAnd find(if there is any) the contacts related to these emails "CareerWorks" and "Big Fish Games" and check if first name and last name are wrong there. If so, please correct that. If this does not resolve the issue, please do not hesitate to let me know by reply back to me at the box given below.Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Thank you, ***** *****