Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Ferguson my google account has been disabeled

Customer Question

***** ***** ferguson my google account has been disabeled and i have filled the account recover over 5 times now and still saying they cant give it back to me i lost all my contacts
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: account was flagged eralier yesterday and i was not aware of this at all till today
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Email technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Have you been using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari to access your Gmail account?Or have you been using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes i have a few times
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but i just tried logging in and it also blocked my account
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for writing back. Please confirm on this:Are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010, or Windows Live Mail, to access your email account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no its a gmail account
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have been blocked and need help getting it back..
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I understand that it is a Gmail account. I just want to know HOW you usually access it. Please describe to me the procedures on HOW you access the email account before.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
by firefox or google chrome
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that confirmation.Can you please tell me the username part of your Gmail address? The part before the @gmail.com or @google.com, so that I can check your recovery options.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.*** but thats been blockedd like i said
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I understand. Thank you for that information. I will just check its recovery options. Hold on and I will get back to you in a while.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i have filled out the recovery form five times now and still wont give it back to me
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Do you still remember the password ***** that gmail account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
rferg112
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
It appears that the password ***** ***** But the account was locked due to a violation of the terms of use.Did you use your Gmail to send a lot of emails like newsletter, to a large number of people at once? Like sending 1 email message to 150 people at once?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no just to receive email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
The main reason why your Gmail was disabled is due to a suspicious activity. This means that your Gmail account was sending emails to a lot of people at once, or to a lot of wrong email addresses at once. This is an indication that your account could have been hacked and the hacker did the spamming.Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 10 so can u get it recovered or not
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, no one can recover it for you except you since Gmail will require you the INFORMATION you entered on your Gmail account so only YOU knew that.You mentioned that you already submitted the recovery form 5 times already but Gmail won't give your account. The reason is, on those form submissions, the information you provided WAS NOT SUFFICIENT to prove you own the account.Please tell me these information:When was the last time you were able to sign in to your Google Account? When did you create your Google Account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yesterday and october 2010
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
You have set a security question.Whats ur favitiote nfl team??Can you remember your answer for that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Indianappollis colts
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Have you already done this process before?The next is:Email addresses of up to five frequently emailed contacts
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if u cant fix this i want my money back from earlier and not satifiied
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have done all this
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
I am just trying to help you here and this is the only route to recover your email. But this is an automated process and no human being is checking the information you provided here -- a computer system is doing the check -- your submitted info against what you actually have on your account. So if you can provide the right info, you shall be able to get back your account.I have already recovered several accounts using this process -- key to success is the information you provide. If you want to discontinue and ask for a refund, here is the link about refunding:ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refundThank you for using our service.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how can i get my refund
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Here is your required info:ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund