James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

It takes too long to pull up my email and then I read one email

Customer Question

It takes too long to pull up my email and then I read one email then it goes to blank, I was told when I went to u-verse that things would be better, but they are much worse.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?Thank you,JasonP.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have notified u verse with AT&T and after about an honor he came up with the aol mail icon was defective. Since that was aol's issue, you should have found it. I feel that your service certainly did not meet my expectation that is if you really are an expert and I could not understand you. A very dissatisfied customer.
Hello Pat,I am not sure what you are talking about. You came to the site asking for help, I asked two questions of you, which you never answered, then 8 days later you came back and posted your response.Does this mean that you were able to get your problem fixed and would like a refund?- Jason