James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 last year.

Customer Question

I upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 last year. For the past month, I have not been able to print PDF files on the same printer that worked before. I have HP Laserjet 1020 printer and HP test says I am up to date on downloads. I now have Abobe Acrobat Reader DC (free) from automatic update I think. I have tried downloading earlier versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader, but when I click on the execute arrow box, it says I already have an earlier version. Help. I am 70 years old and do not know how to make PDF files print.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.
Hi there, Lyndall! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.
I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer work on this as you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as a Premium Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I will do my very best to help you here through question and answer.