James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Martinez restore recently deleted mail JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

***** ***** Martinez restore recently deleted mail
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I deleted some emails by accident a few minutes ago that I didn't want deleted
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Email technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I need to ask a few questions.What email program are you using? Have you emptied the trash folder or deleted items folder since deleting the emails?Have you closed the program since deleting your emails. Please advise.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Hello. Do you still need help with this?