James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have alot of problems now.i made alot of different emails

Customer Question

i have alot of problems now.i made alot of different emails and password ***** i was told it was safer! i was doing ok with the same one for years.i have an hp windows 7 or xp? now the pw book is gone.i have no idea how to get in anything. i want to take my computer and start all over from scratch.the only name i know is when it turns on that pw.wen i first got my computer to get in i want gmail..n i just need email might be***@******.***?not even sure if i got that pw.. but i cant even use face book cuz it wont reconize my getting soooooooooooooo on save the wolves in facebook..can u please help me? i want a new email ,password.,n to get on facebook.or should i take it to a tech to get fixed? please be not that great on here like my kids and they are gone!!!i just want the pc to think im new!! lol
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeSorry to hear about the issues you are having.First, to clarify, the issue is you cannot sign into your computer? So to get the computer started?Please let me know
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard