James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have a worksheet Named: Family Budget. On this work sheet

Customer Question

I have a worksheet Named: Family Budget. On this work sheet i have two Sheets: Monthly Budget and Outstanding Bills. On the Monthly Budget Sheet is Cell B4 on Outstanding Bills is a Cell K2 that i wish to enter a formula in that will lookup Cell B4 on Monthly Budget and return its value to Cell K2 in Outstanding Bills
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Hi Gordon, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Can you please send me the file you are working on so that I can directly check and build the formula for you? You can just remove sensitive information there if you want before sending it to me.

You can attach the file here when you reply using the paper clip icon, or you can upload it to and then give me the short download link.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,