James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My entire screen has changed since windows 10 was waiting to

Customer Question

My entire screen has changed since windows 10 was waiting to be installed. I still want windows 7 but want to know how I can get my old screen back. Under mail, I don't know how to get back the part of the mail where I am waiting to have it sent
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Email Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.

The part containing the emails waiting to be sent is the Outbox, is that what you're looking for?