michelleclive
michelleclive, Email
Experience:  I am a computer professional have fixed and handled email issues.
26798893

Please help, my yahoo email account was set up a time ago

Customer Question

please help, my yahoo email account was set up a long time ago and i have forgotten my password. I also have a new phone number and the only way i can retrieve my password ***** ***** it gets sent to my old phone number??
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

The yahoo email is associated with 2 things and email and a phone number do you have any of them any one of them then it could be retrieved or else there is no other way you can retrieve your yahoo account.

Please note: If the yahoo account has not been used more then 90 days the account gets terminated and cancelled and it ever gets wiped off from the yahoo server.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I know the email address, but it sends the password ***** my old phone number, so I can't retrieve it? I need to give them my new number? Not sure how to do this?

I hope its has not been more then 90 days which you have not logged in to the account?

you can try these options to reset your password

Mobile phone

Alternate email address

Secret questions