James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

You have read about both Outlook Web Access and Outlook

Customer Question

You have read about both Outlook Web Access and Outlook Anywhere and how these can be used to provide access to email remotely; You are not sure of all the details and when and why you would want to implement either solution. Using your text, the online library and internet resources available in the course material complete the following:
Using a Visio Diagram (or a similar software) depict how both solution can be reached across the cloud
In a 1-2 page Word document:
Discuss Outlook Web Access and the benefits of it implementation
When you might want to use Outlook Web Access
Disadvantages of using Outlook Web Access
Discuss Outlook Anywhere and how it differs from Outlook Web Access
When you might want to use it?
Advantages and disadvantages of using it?
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 6 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 6 months ago.

Hey there, This sounds like homework.....I'll be happy to do it, but it would not be for the price you paid.....75.00. I'll opt out and see if another expert wants to do it for current price.