James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I had set up a folder under "incoming mail" on AOL. Now that

Customer Question

I had set up a folder under "incoming mail" on AOL. Now that folder has disappeared.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I set up a passwords folder under incoming/saved mail. Now that folder is gone. I have VISTA.
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.