Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience

L need to know who owes

Customer Question

Hi l need to know who owes***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

There isn't an online database for looking up information through email address but if you can tell me more about the situation, I might be able to help. Can you tell me more about why you need information on this email address and how you were contacted by this email address?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I haven't been contacted by this person but l need to know who they are as they are using this email address with my business l don't know who they are ?
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Can you explain what you mean by using your business? Sorry for the multiple questions but it is easier to help when I have all of the information.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Someone has put up a website copying my business and using this email address as a contact to them
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Please provide the website URL

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The website is
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

What is your website?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My website is When you go to the other website they just have a contact us box, in looking up under who is that l found this email address attracted as a contact to the other website which has my information about me and has nothing to do with my business
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

What is your name?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Josh it's 2.30 am here and l need some sleep could you please send through all information you can find out about this email address many thinks my name is*****
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

The other domain is registered to Alexander Boyes

Does that name sounds familiar to you?