B. Rath
B. Rath, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I need a new toner cartridge 1720 printer. Can you confirm

Customer Question

I need a new toner cartridge for a 1720 printer. Can you confirm that the MW559 is the correct replacement for my existing MW558
Category: Email
Expert:  B. Rath replied 7 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

I'd suggest you to purchase a replacement MW558 (that's the correct model) toner cartridge for your Dell printer; the MW559 may or may not work with the printer. You may purchase the original replacement cartridge online, from the following resellers:

If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.

Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.