James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have [email protected]' as my email address with

Customer Question

I have '*****@******.***' as my email address with which I am very happy. What I am after, though, is to obtain an updated 'verification code, or pin or any other security number' that I can use when I get into trouble with my iPhone iCloud.
I do not know if I have made myself clear, but that is what I want. I seem to have mislaid any number of any verification you might have sent me in the past years and I need one now, I have two iPhones (one 4s and one iPhone 6) that have taken much of my time with their problems with iCloud. I regret the day I began using the iCloud. Please send me one of those numbers. I have to request Yahoo.com too, (i have***@******.***) and the same story goes as above. Thank you for your time and I appreciate any help you may be able to give me. I am a 77 year old retired Academic/educationalist and those poor second hand mobiles are mine, please believe me. Please help.***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Which is the email address of yours, i.e., the hotmail email address or the yahoo email address, showing your iPhones?

Are you currently able to sign in your iCloud account with your hotmail (and/or yahoo) email address at the Apple website below:

http://www.icloud.com/

Do you have a windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or a mac computer?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Please stay on this web page. Did you see my previous reply?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.