James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Apple up dated my ipad and when I wanted to get back and use

Customer Question

Apple up dated my ipad and when I wanted to get back and use it I was asked for a password ***** when I set up icloud .
I am 76 years old I can not remember that pass word I have tried all sorts to no avail it keeps freezing .can you help please.
Thankyou Joyce Buchanan
Category: Email
Expert:  Lachard Binkley replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer my name is Lachard. We can definitely point you in the right direction to get your password ***** My first question is do you know your Apple ID if so it can actually be reset through this website!&section=password. If not let me know and we can try a different way to reset it.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I went to the site suggested ,which I had all ready tried with no help at all please try again to fix my ipad as you up dated it and now I can not open it Joyce ****** I am in Australia