James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My Link'd In JobSeeker Badge profile was hacked a couple of

Customer Question

My Link'd In JobSeeker Badge profile was hacked a couple of days ago from someone in China it appears. I no longer can access my [email protected] login or password. I got what I thought was something from Link'd In security with the words "to change your password ***** enter a set of numbers" and then comes back with "my email is not valid. I am geeting calls form my contacts and you need to know I am now hearing this is happening to my clients.
I NEED HELP they are sending out requests for asking my co0ntact list to help them find someone here in the US. My Link"in phone app is not working either say that is installing. But has now been six days. Please help me. Is it possble someone can call me.
***** *****
M(###) ###-####
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,