James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have changed my email account, but get message it cannot

Customer Question

I have changed my email account, but get message it cannot be found
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have had an email account that I cannot access even with help from tech support. It is now full but I can't remember the answer to BOTH security questions. Microsoft has not been able to help.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Email technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the exact message you get when you try to sign into your account now?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I told you the answer I get: Account is not found.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
That is all.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.

When did you last sign into the account? And what is the address for the account?