Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I had a update from cloud ipad. i did it now asking password

Customer Question

i had a update from cloud for my ipad. i did it now asking for my password ***** dont remember it. my email address is***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it showing your yahoo email address on the iPad? Or is it showing a different email address on your iPad?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Note: Your Apple ID is your email address. To reset your Apple password, please try the following:

- Click on the Apple website below:

http://iforgot.apple.com/

, then there, enter your email address, then click on Continue and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Apple ID account password.

- If it does not work, please let me know the exact email address currently showing on your iPad, or if it is showing something else.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.