James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I am having trouble open emails in Hotmail, after I'm have

Customer Question

I am having trouble open emails in Hotmail, after I'm have installed malware anti malware.
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have installed malware bytes anti malware yesterday, now I find I can't open emails in Hotmail, I can get to inbox but unable to open the email
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 7 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks