Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I had finally gotten back on fb last night and then this

Customer Question

I had finally gotten back on fb last night and then this afternoon, they informed me for the 4th time that I was impersonating myself. When I use my email address, they say it has already been used and when I use my mobile phone no. They say it has already been used which of course they have. Help!
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

May I take remote control of your computer(if you have one with you now) and fix the issue while you stay in front of it.

Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

I'm ready help you with this issue. Please reply back to me at the box given below.