Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I was in the apple store yesterday to unlock my iphone, they

Customer Question

i was in the apple store yesterday to unlock my iphone, they had to also called technical support. i was told that after 10 hours that i would be given instructions on how to unlock my device let me just say I reported this problem earlier in the week and again was told in 2 days i would receive instructions on how to unlock my device. here it is sunday and i still havent received the instructions yet. i use this phone for my business and ive been patient of this matter im on a computer to receive instructions and a phone number i can trust i changed the password ***** insructed a few days ago now yesterday they told me to try and log in to my phone after 10 hours my appointment was at 12:40 yesterday its been well over 10 hours ive lost 1 week of business and I cant afford to lose anymore i need my phone asap help me please Kirk EStiee
Category: Email
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Kirk,

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Which Apple Store did you attend?

Do you have a contact number for them?