GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds
76665483

I forget my password activation from my iPad. please help me

Customer Question

hi ! i forget my password ***** my activation from my iPad. please help me
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Delia, I have provided instructions for resetting your password ***** Please let me know if you have any questions or need clarification on anything.

Reset Apple Password – if you know your apple id Let’s begin going to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password

When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with. Click next.

Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

Please let me know if this does not work for you.

Reset Apple Password – if you don’t know your apple id

1. Let’s begin by going to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid

2. When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with. If you know your id, after entering it, proceed to STEP 3. If you do not know your id click on "FORGOT APPLE ID" then click next and enter your first name, last name, and email address. Your user id will be emailed to that address.

3. Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

https://appleid.apple.com/ - Manage your apple id

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you, and have sent an offer for Premium Services. This is completely optional. if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, just let me know.

If the instructions that I've have provided have been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for JustAnswer, I do not receive credit for my answer or any compensation at all without a rating of 3 stars or more. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal!