Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience:  Systems Administrator

I have an Ipad air. I do not remember my apple ID or

Customer Question

Hi, I have an Ipad air. I do not remember my apple ID or Password. I don't remember answering the questions to have it reset. I have been to the Apple store and left with it working, but I still don't know the Id and password ***** answers to questions. I cant send texts or email. My out box is waiting to send but I keep getting asked the Id and password ***** I keep getting that I am locked out. It asks to send an email, but I have never used Icloud email so I have no idea how to get that email. Can I reset and start over with a new apple ID and password ***** answer the questions so I know what to answer when asked?
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

What's the email address it's saying to use to activate the ipad?

Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

Can you go here and enter your email to reset it?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
is the address. They ask security questions and I don't remember the answers. They send a password ***** that email which I can't use because I have never used that email and don't knw the password.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
if you want to connect to theipad and can fix that way. That is OK with me
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

remote support won't help if you don't know the login password.

If the password ***** is going to the icloud email account and you can't get passed the security question. You'll need to contact Apple directly to see if you can give them enough information for them to reset it for you.

There is no other way to get around this.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I get the response "unknown error" when I enter what I believe were the responses to the questions.
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

when I tried it, it asked for the birthday.. is that what you got?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Cody, You really aren't helping. I have gotten that far on my own. I really don't think this is worth $45. I would like to thank you and get my money back. The $5 deposit is yours
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

I will send in the request.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Cody,I am not sure how to rate your answer as you didn't really provide an answer. I am waiting from word from Pay pal that the funds have been returned.Thanks
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.

You don't have to rate.

If you don't receive a refund soon, you can check the status with customer service here;