James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

I have t rouble signing in

Customer Question

I have t
rouble signing in
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Good morning, Roy. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Can you please tell me what website or application you're trying to sign into?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Roy, it appears that you have opened a duplicate question. We need to communicate right here in this question box, without confusing things by opening multiple questions. Any optional services that you are offered are exactly that, OPTIONAL. They are automatic offers and you do not have to accept them. However, you will need to contact customer support about the 2nd question that you opened and ask them to close it for you so you won't be charged for it. Here's the link to that second question

I can help you right here without any additional charges if you can just answer a few questions for me. Are you having trouble signing into your laptop or, are you having trouble signing into a website or application? Generally speaking, you won't have a Microsoft account number, instead you will use an email address to access your Microsoft account. I can help you get the password ***** if you will just work with me and answer these questions.