Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.

I am trying to select my 18000 plus email and delete them at

Customer Question

I am trying to select my 18000 plus email and delete them at the same time
JA: Got it. The Email Technician will be able to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: need to select all 18,000 plus unread emails to delete them all at the same time?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Email Technician should know?
Customer: no - I am over my head with all of these emails and just want to erase them
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

In order to help you me understand it better, could you please answer the following:
What is your email service provider? gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other.

What program do you use to check your emails? Internet explorer, mozilla firefox, safari, outlook, outlook express, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail or Thunderbird or other.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?

Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

Expert:  Sandy replied 7 months ago.

I'm also ready to provide you phone support. Please let me know.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
For right now, all I want is to be told how to select all of my 18,000 plus (no kidding) emails at the same time, and delete them. I may fall asleep soon, as it is 5:09AM! I'll just check my email for your advice on how to quickly get rid of all these old emails. Thank-you in advance for your attention to this matter.
Expert:  Sandy replied 7 months ago.

I will quickly provide you steps. But, I need to know about the email service provider or email client that you use to access your emails.

It all depends of upon these two if they provide the options of selecting all of the 18,000 in one go or just by selecting 20-50 at a time and delete them.

In this case, first open your emails and tick the checkmark given at the top. This will select all of the emails on that page and check if it asks to select all of the emails or not.

and then choose Delete.

You can reply back to me anytime or tomorrow.

Thank you, ***** *****