Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

How do I change my password? Everytime I put one in it keeps

Customer Question

How do I change my password? Everytime I put one in it keeps telling me to try again
Category: Email
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 7 months ago.

Hi Mary Beth! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through It is my pleasure to assist you this evening.

To change your Apple ID password, please visit:!&section=password

Once you've input your Apple ID (usually your email address), you'll be asked to validate your identity using either

1. the alternate email address you have on-file with Apple, or
  2. the security questions you configured when you first setup your Apple account.

Once you've validated your identity, you'll be able to set the password ***** your account to a new one of your choosing.

Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 6 months ago.

Hi again Mary Beth: I just wanted to check back in with you and see if you were able to successfully resolve the problem you were having with your password?