John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  Setting up and servicing Email accounts since 1994!
60674955

Lost my email password

Customer Question

Lost my email password
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I know how frustrating this can be....and i am here to help you the best way possible.

.

Lets start with.....what service is your email address on?

For example....is it a @Gmail.com or is it @hotmail.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
aol.com

okay...thank you.

.

Now, when you try to login to AOL email.....do you see the FORGOT password ***** you can click on?

On the Sign In screen, under the Password ***** click the Forgot Password? link.

AOL will not GIVE or tell you the password.....you will HAVE to RESET the password ***** a NEW password.

Thats just how it works!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I clicked on forgot password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just troubleshoot it

Just troubleshoot it?

What do you mean?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just Googled how to find my password ***** it came to you is there someone I can call

Oh boy....google is not going to tell you how, or tell you where to find your password......it does not work like that......thankfully!

.

I can help you walk you through the process.....but this would require that i see your screen......with a remote session.

Are you willing to do this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's fine but how much do I owe you now

At this point....nothing

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay here is the situation I think my wife who left changed my password ***** tell me what to do

alrighty.....there is a method that AOL has designed for folks to RESET their password ***** they forgot it.

.

When you try to login to AOL, there will be a small clickable link that says "Forgot Password"

YOu will click on that, and follow the instructions.

.

If you are unable to do this....i can connect to your computer, and do this task while you watch, and with your input when necessary.

.

So, i would advise on TRYING to rest on your own.....and if you are unsuccessful, to come back here and let me know....so we can do the remote session.

.

Make Sense?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sitting in from the computer I don't know exactly where to even go to enter an email I'm a farmer you can quit talking to me if you want to
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She blacked out my screen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you call me I'll send you a check

I wish it worked like that......but we are not allowed to accept payment in ANY OTHER form, that is not allowed.

Meaning, we can only accpet payment from your credit card that is on file for this site you are on now....called JUSTANSWER.com

.

I think you are going to need help in the form of an actual person at your side.

If you are such a novice that you are unsure of where to even login to your email......you have bigger problems than the password.

.

I wish you the best, ***** ***** reccommend you get a person who can teach you a few basic things before proceeding.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay thanks
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.

please click the following link. It will lead you through a password ***** for AOL.

https://i.aol.com/account/password/start?sitedomain=sns.mail.aol.com

Enter your username or email address and answer the security question, then click Next and it should lead you through the reset procedure.