James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cannot access my gmail account. I do not remember my

Customer Question

I cannot access my gmail account. I do not remember my password ***** cannot get past through the e-mail account requested to send the reset password ***** I just set up a new account?
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

have you tried forgot password ***** recover your password ***** reset using your phone associated with gmail or an alternate email.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the response I get is that the e-mail I provided is not associated with my account

and what about the phone number you must have provided one already.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What is sad is that I set up this gmail account I believe in 2012 and have had access to it through my laptop without having to sign in and use my password. I tried guessing and that did not work. I also went through all the step to reset it but cannot get it to work. In a bad situation as I also lost my cell phone yesterday and gmail was the only way I was communicating with anyone today. I had my sister use my laptop and when I came back to it an update of microsoft was on and I cannot find my normal gmail short cut.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry--maybe you cannot help as the securely connect option above appears to require a cell phone number
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hello?

yes i am there.

i can remote connect and bring the pc back to the day you were able to login to gmail fine then you will be having the gmail access.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I lost my cell phone yesterday and am waiting on a replacement

REMOTE OFFER
Secure Remote Assistance - Quick Resolution using Secure Remote Assistance has a small flat fee ($16). 100% Secure and safe. Sit back and watch while the expert fixes it for you. No obligations if you do not opt for let use know we can continue on this live chat session. Do let me know what you would prefer.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ok,thanks I guess you cannot help

i never said that i said i can remote access and make changes and see it that works if not there is no charge.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ok I just do not have a cell phone or any phone available right now
]

I can give it a try if you want.