John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  Setting up and servicing Email accounts since 1994!

I want to find out if my wife is cheating,and i need her

Customer Question

i want to find out if my wife is cheating,and i need her apple id and password ***** can i get it
Category: Email
Expert:  John T. F. replied 7 months ago.

In order to gain access to an Apple ID without knowing the password, you'd have to reset it. ...and in order to reset the password, you have to know the email address used for the Apple ID. There is no way to isolate and "discover" the password ***** itself.

You should be able to reset your password ***** the site:

enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Email authentication followed by Next.

Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.

If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.

enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.

-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Continue.

- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.

If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your AppleID again.

* IF YOU FORGOT THE APPLE ID ITSELF: If you go to the above mentioned site you will see an option in the lower, middle of the page labeled “Forgot your Apple ID?”. If you click this, it will ask for some rather simple information that you should know as the owner of the account ( first name, last name, current email address plus the ability to enter additional email addresses if it has changed since you created the Apple ID).

If you can't pull up your Apple ID using the info above BUT you currently have purchased music in iTunes on your computer then you may be able to see the ID; To view this information, simply select any purchased song in iTunes and press Command-I or choose "Get Info" from the File menu. Then in the Summary tab of the window that appears (this should be the default tab), you should see the name / Apple ID listed.

Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site: (under "Manage Your Apple account")

I realize that this is not the easy answer you may be hoping for but this is the only way to go about it so please don't shoot the messenger.