James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company

Lmos.dat file suddenly appeared in Eudora and I cant get

Customer Question

lmos.dat file suddenly appeared in Eudora and I cant get mail till I delete it.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Email Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: after deletion I can get mail but then it reappears.
JA: Is there anything else the Email Technician should be aware of?
Customer: before it appears I get a bunch of .RCV files like "B4C72C4.rcv". They disappear and then the lmos.dat shows.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Email Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.

If you want to delete it, make sure that Eudora is not running, In windows you can check and see if it is backgrounded, once it is not running, you will be able to delete those files.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Did that many times. I want to cancel but there is nowhere to do it I went to order history but no button to cancel.
Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.

cancel your question?

Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.

1 (888) 862-921

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
cancel order. this is a scam.
Expert:  Tim replied 7 months ago.

Its not a idea where you got that idea, theres the customer service number. If you think its a scam because i gave you directions on something you already did, then I don't know what to tell you. Enjoy!

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The phone number is *****
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Im going to send you the refund link at the end of this message. On a side note, if you would still like help, I can connect to your computer from here and repair the issue for you.

Or, I can continue to guide you via written support. However, after working in the tech support field for 20 years I can tell you that if you expect the first suggestion youre given to work, you will surely be disappointed. Software and computer repair is a process of trial and error. Not a magic button you press to fix everything.

If you would like to continue, then reply to this message and we will get started.

If you dont want to continue, you can take advantage of the refund request link below.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Want a refund
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

I included the refund link in the last message.

Here it is again

That link will help you "self process"a refund.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There is no membership button to click on. I want the $42 refunded. You were initially to charge my card $5 and then $37 if I was happy but you charged $42 before I responded. I want my money back. I am always wary of companies who make if very difficult to get a 100% money back guarantee. Also why do you give a phone number that is incomplete?????
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.

Ive sent you the refund link twice.

Here it is a third time.. After this, im opting out and wont respond further.