GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS Degree & 15 + years experience supporting email issues of all kinds

In order to reactivate my iphone with updated ios i need to

Customer Question

in order to reactivate my iphone with updated ios i need to know setup password ***** I dont know it and need to use my phone. help now
Category: Email
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Hi there Patricia! My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Retrieve your Apple ID if you don’t know it

Please note: Usually your apple id is your password. However you can check to be sure by following these steps.

Go to!&section=appleid

When the webpage opens enter your first name, last name, and email address. Click continue.

Your Apple id should be displayed on the next page.

Reset Apple Password

Go to!&section=password

1. Enter your Apple ID. Click continue

2. Choose whether to get an email to help you reset your password ***** to answer security questions.

3. Click next and follow the instructions on the screen.

This should resolve your issue.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

If the instructions that I've have provided have been helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for Just Answer I do not receive credit for my answer or any compensation at all without a rating of 3 stars or more. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.

Did that help you to reset your password?

If not, as a a last resort you can contact Apple at one of the numbers below. They will ask for some personal information to prove identity ( perhaps last 4 #'s of credit card on account, etc) and you will likely be on hold for quite some time, but if all else fails, it's a good fall back method.

United States