Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs

I deleted my google account because I wanted my address to

Customer Question

I deleted my google account because I wanted my address to be private ( I have set up an on line store) but when I google Annkea Alpacas - my address is still there. My intention was to delete my address - please can you help me. My email addresses***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

do you mean the address to your house? with the number 75?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
thank you for responding. I do not want the map of our location or the address of our property advertised. Please can you delete*****Seville, Victoria. I am happy to have email address and website accessible. If I have to have an address, could I please have PO Box 2 Seville 3139. Also could I open my google account again with those details thanks for helping!!, Annette
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

ok, it will have to be done by you Annette, as they may request information from you to confirm that what your doing is correct (else other people could remove the data of others)

When you see it you will see Suggest an Edit

Select "Is this place permanently closed, moved or does not exist?"

And choose Does not Exist

Allow 7 days for this to be processed and they may need verification from you and it will then be removed.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you